Thursday, April 23, 2015

Around the Bend

I am Ben Walls--the voice of the blog over that last 12 - 13 months. As of today, my term as Social Media Chair/general-purpose Secretary for the guild has ended, but I say this with grateful energy. A lot has been accomplished in my brief tenure, and more shall come in the following years. This organization thrives on the youth in its core, and for that I wish the most vibrant of futures. If anything I accomplished may have a most virulent effect on our guild--I hope it is my persistance to organization and the preservation of our short but exciting history. For the future, I have no set boundaries; however, I do plan on higher education in a near future--but enough about me.

Heather Thurman will be taking over my position, so I leave to her keys to a magnificent garden. To those whom work with her, I hope you will be as accepting of her proceedures as you all have been with my undertakings. I say this with love and passion for this group: Flourish and be merry, there is not much else we can love other than the ecstacy of good writing and great friendship--so enjoy it.

It was not a duty to serve, it was my greatest pleasure. Do not lose the vigor we all share today as it will be the foundation of a prospoerious furutre. Best of luck on your future endeavors. And Heather, the blog is yours now; treat well it and it shall be your greatest ally. Live long and prosper.

- Benjamin Michael Walls (the Other)

No comments:

Post a Comment